Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Week 9: Card Game Idea

Image Source

Craft: My card game idea will utilize Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign. I made some rough sketches in my sketchbook beforehand. These sketches will then be turned into illustrations using the pen tool, grid, color palette, rectangle tool, ellipse tool and much more. 

Composition: The artwork on the cards will mostly take over the entire 2.5 x 3.5 inch canvas. Some images will be centered more while others will be off-centered. 

Concept: The concept for this assignment is to have a minimum of 52 playing cards. These cards can be based off a game that already exists, thus the game Exploding Kittens, but it needs to be altered into our own. We need to have at least 12 different card game designs within our playing cards. I am basing my game off of Exploding Kittens but instead of the same crude kittens that are used for this game, I will be using bunnies. I am not particularly sure what to call it as I don't know if I want to continue the level of inappropriateness that Exploding Kittens has or make mine more PG friendly. For now I know I will be illustrating bunnies instead of kittens and it will be much more simpler.

No comments:

Post a Comment