Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Week 10: Three Card Game Designs






Craft: For craft, once again I utilized Adobe Illustrator to create these illustrations. Within Illustrator, I used the pen tool, ellipse tool and the color palette tool. We also used a tablet in class to freehand draw the drawings but I chose to stick with a mouse in Illustrator as that is what i prefer.

Composition: For composition, since these are my initial drawings and I will pick the design I want later, I chose to keep all the illustrations in the middle of the canvas but they will probably end up that way for the finalized version since they will be converted into actual cards.

Concept: The concept of these illustrations would have to be they are illustrations created for a card game that exists, Exploding Kittens. I created 3 different designs that I wanted to use in my card game and I came up with 3 different variations of that design. So in total I have 9 cards as of now but we are only to choose one design and I am leaning towards the concept of a zombie bunny card game in the format of the card game, Exploding Kittens. 







No comments:

Post a Comment