Monday, April 10, 2017

Week 12: Half A Card Deck












Craft: For craft, I used Adobe Illustrator to create these illustrations. Within Illustrator, I used the pen tool, ellipse tool and the color palette tool. We also use InDesign during class but the use of InDesign as a whole will come at a later time.

Composition: For composition, since these are my initial drawings and I will pick the design I want later, I chose to keep all the illustrations in the middle of the canvas but they will probably end up that way for the finalized version since they will be converted into actual cards.

Concept: The concept of these illustrations would have to be we needed to create our half deck of cards. This is what I have so far for my card game. I wanted to base my game around Exploding Kittens but I will be doing Zombie Bunnies and I am leaning towards the cards that have zombies and aren't colorful for my card game design. 


No comments:

Post a Comment